New words

Sometimes when going home from work I pass through a park which is right next to one of the Latvian University faculties (well ex-faculties) and one of the walls had a big sign "GLAMOGLOBALITY" in neon letters. Neon is not often used in signs and billboards here in Latvia and I like the look of it, because it always has this weird vibe. I associate neon with something that Macklemore calls "neon cathedrals" - in my mind it's nothing bright and happy despite its inviting glow. It turns out this sign was a part of an exhibition (read more about it here if your interested).
I had my trusty Sony Alpha a 200 with me so I took this shot. I had to darken the sky by lowering exposure for it a little bit to make the sign pop and I added a little more of the magenta tint to it, but those were the only minor changes I made.

Comments